I think I see a ninja on that roof, you better look the fuck out! No walky home alone in the dark!
i'll just start speaking to them in english and hopefully freak them out.
pretty fucking excited that I 'found' your blog. (joined facebook, clicked info, powered through disbelief in 'asian' moniker) and though Im only through 2 pages, I imagine it's going to be my favorite thing ever. Good work, meng.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think I see a ninja on that roof, you better look the fuck out! No walky home alone in the dark!
i'll just start speaking to them in english and hopefully freak them out.
pretty fucking excited that I 'found' your blog. (joined facebook, clicked info, powered through disbelief in 'asian' moniker) and though Im only through 2 pages, I imagine it's going to be my favorite thing ever. Good work, meng.
Post a Comment