many of young men here resemble what in america would sometimes mistaken for an extremely intelligent, oddly badass ghost expert. they are generally japanese enough to be polite to strangers and dorky enough to be friendly to foreigners. i like these types of dudes. neither intrusive nor intimidating.
another (and probably the most popular) style involves extending, dying, and teasing the hair, whilst shaving off the brows and revving the vespa as loud as possible all the time. most of these dudes look like chicks (at least from behind) and are considered serious hard asses. it's really quite funny, and maybe even less intimidating than the former. being in osaka is like being on MTV circa 1986.i had a brief encounter last weekend when i accidentally kicked an atomic warhead into the middle of a trio of browless jovies sitting on the ground. "sorry" i said. douche bags waited until i was about 10 feet away from them before throwing at me.
this blog post is going nowhere. i really just wanted to photoshop jbj's brows off. here're some photes!!
extremely clear that day. from the map in the foreground, you can infer that the range of visibility is 20+ km.

2 comments:
I want everyone to know that Mike took that photo. He went out and bought all those beers just for that picture. I am drinking the next-to-smallest one now. I feel like Goldilocks. "This one is juuust right"
When we stopped into a corner bar while visiting in Japan I couldn't help but notice that the beer glasses were huge while the ice tea I ordered came in a baby juice glass.
Post a Comment